The Cherry Creek Neighborhood: Everything You Want
Homebuyers looking for Denver real estate jump at the chance to live in the Cherry Creek neighborhood, and with good reason. Its central location and abundant amenities offer Cherry Creek residents easy access to shopping, fine dining, gyms, good schools, and all the best Denver has. Whether you crave the nightlife or the simple luxuries of everyday living, you will find few homes in Denver to measure up to those in Cherry Creek.
Posh Amenities and Shopping in the Cherry Creek Neighborhood
The Cherry Creek neighborhood is an affluent area of Denver and features a mix of old and new homes on its tree-lined streets. It’s located near the center of the city and encompasses the area bounded by Cherry Creek to the south, East Sixth Avenue on the north, University Boulevard on the west and Colorado Boulevard to the east. Those familiar with Denver real estate may already be aware parents can choose which Denver public schools their children attend, but there are several schools located in the neighborhood, such as East and South High Schools, Morey Middle School, and Bromwell Elementary.
Not surprisingly, the area is known for exceptional shopping and dining and residents with homes in Denver frequently visit the Cherry Creek neighborhood. Notable shopping includes
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center, an upscale enclosed mall
- Cherry Creek North, a 16-block area with more than 320 galleries, boutiques, restaurants, spas, and salons
- Cherry Creek Fresh Market, the largest farmers market in Denver, featuring top quality produce and gourmet items
Cherry Creek Neighborhood Entertainment and Cultural Events
If you’re not in the mood for shopping, you’ll still find plenty to do in the Cherry Creek neighborhood. The world-class Cherry Creek Arts Festival is an annual event that draws 350,000 visitors to the area for special exhibits, culinary demonstrations, and family activities. Other reasons to love this area:
- Fillmore Plaza, which features year-round events including Films on Fillmore and ice skating
- Manley and Pulaski Parks
- The Cherry Creek bike path
- The Ross-Cherry Creek branch of the Denver Public Library
- The Cherry Creek Sneak, an annual five-mile footrace
It’s easy to see why the Cherry Creek Denver property is so desirable. If you are interested in homes in Denver, CO, contact David Person at the Colorado Homes Connection. His knowledge and expertise of the Cherry Creek neighborhood will get you in the home you want.